WHAT IS IT?
Our Business Solution Services provide our clients with costs savings by improving processes and increasing efficiency and productivity. During a study, various industrial engineering techniques are used to evaluate and improve upon current processes. Some of the methods that are applied include forecasting, inventory control, space utilization analysis, facility layout design, and more!
WHO CAN UTILIZE THIS SERVICE?
Industrial engineering techniques may have a wide array of applications in the manufacturing industry, but it is in no way limited to just manufacturing. Any business who has manufacturing operations, holds inventory, provides service to customers, or any number of other workflow processes can potentially benefit from these studies.
If any of the following describe your business, an industrial engineering study could help you reduce your operating costs:
- Constantly under stocking/overstocking product in inventory
- Inaccurate demand forecasts
- Difficulty controlling processes or high scrap quantities
- Under utilization of machines or employees
- Poor space utilization
- High transportation costs (both within and outside the facility)
- Currently designing/redesigning a new facility layout or choosing a new facility location
- Low customer service rates (long wait times, long lines, etc.)
Contact us for a no cost evaluation to determine which of our services would be best suited for you!